Working as far away as I do, I miss out on a lot of fun and special times with the kids. So, when I am actually home, I try to capture everything I can. These videos are from the last couple months and were both times that I was laughing so hard I was almost in tears. Sorry for the quality, they are off of my cell phone, but I hope everyone gets a good kick out of Timothy and Siera at, I think, their funniest EVER!
First up, Timbo was being a little fuss-butt during story time. So, for an unknown reason, I put the back of his shirt over his head. Obviously, the fussing stopped when he became the center of attention. Heidi couldn't even keep reading.
Next is Siera playing Wii boxing. I had been trying to coach her, but she started to shake her tush more and more with each punch and kept crouching lower too, so I had to pull out the phone and get a picture (again, I am sorry for the quality here). I was trying not to laugh out loud so that it wouldn't affect her boxing, but sometimes I couldn't restrain it.
1 comment:
Those are definitely the moments that make being a parent worth while!! That was funny! Loved all the 4th pictures too...we might have to join you in Soda next year...that looks really fun!
Post a Comment