10.06.2008

Creative Kiddies

Can I brag for just a minute? I think my kids are the cutest and most creative kids out there, but maybe that's just because they are MY kids. But the other day I was chatting on the phone with my sister and I peeked outside and the kids had grabbed some cardboard and made what they call a playground on the front stairs. They made their own little slide!! I thought it was cute and my sister told me to get a picture. (These are for you Carolyn!)


Next up is my little horse jockey. Savana decided that Timbo needed protection while riding on Sam the horse. He sure looks cute huh?

Then finally is my Siera. She and Savana were playing hairdresser and Siera did her own hair. She had about 10 headbands in her hair, and about a dozen barretts. I think she has great talent, don't you!!!!!

No comments: