11.19.2008

"FALL"ing leaves


It's the perfect time of year. The weather has turned chilly and the leaves are turning beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow, and then they fall... Which means two things. 1- we have to rake the leaves and 2- we get to jump in the leave (then we go back to number one). It's a never ending circle. Tommy and I got our rakes and gathered up most of the leaves in our backyard and had the most wonderful time. Once we were finished raking we all, yes I was included in that, had a great time jumping in the HUGE pile. Timothy wasn't sure at first, but he ended up having a good time.














































What a goofy kid?

3 comments:

Mohna said...

Very fun! I miss having leaves to play in but I don't miss cleaning them up! :)

Jasmine said...

Hey I like the blog layout! Especially the hands picture.

Toomey Family said...

FUN!!! I love the fall. Your kids look like they are in heaven.