1.20.2009

The mullet makes a comeback

This is one of those embarrasing pictures that will creep up when Tommy grows up. This will be one of those pictures that he will want to hide and never let anyone see. I think the funniest part of this is that he wanted to keep the haircut!!!!
I was cutting his hair last night and I started at the top and was moving my way down and it ended up in a mullet and I couldn't stop laughing- I had to take the picture!! I still giggle when I see this picture.





Can you believe this haircut was EVER popular?
Finally a normal boy!! I knew he was in there somewhere!



3 comments:

Mohna said...

I think Tomas loved his haircut too because he mentioned it to me yesterday! It's great to have a good laugh with your child isn't it!? I love the pictures of Siera! The black and white one is such a good one of her! Looks like her party was great! Awesome job on the cake!

Bunderson Family said...

Cute blog...looks like you have a lot of fun with the kids, I am jealous of the new appliances!!

Toomey Family said...

HAHAH!! Matt had one when he was little.