1.15.2009

Updating EVERYTHING....

I have to tell you that I didn't get a lot under the Christmas tree and I'll tell you why... Well I guess I don't have to tell you, Can't you see it? Josh worked a week of overtime right before Christmas, yes it was incredibly hard having him gone for so long, but we needed the money. Our original microwave came with the house, so did the stove- both were about 30 years old. They both were on the fritz so we decided with the overtime money we would buy new microwave, and stove. It's soooooooo nice to have working appliances. It's nice to not have to guess what temperature I'm baking at, or if the microwave will explode. I love them.









We also got a new upright freezer from my parents- thank you again- for a present. As requested I put food in it to show its being used. I have to tell you there is more in there now- thanks to COSTCO!
We had a great Christmas, and the upgrading continues, but I can only post those when it's finished.
TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments: