I love to decorate and design. I love to rearrange furniture and try to make rooms look the best that they can. My dream, since moving to this house is to make the master bedroom a real grown-up, contemporary looking space. Well, my wonderful father-in-law, Gary, gave me for Christmas- A WALL!! Yes I know it sounds strange, but he and Josh built me a wall to seperate the bedroom from the closet area. After that it was all me. I was the one that taped and mudded the walls and corners and closet area, then we had ED come over to spray the texture on. Then I had to prime and paint, baseboards, lighting, bedding, accessories. If you ask me it has been awesome. Every little step got me closer to my grown-up, put together room. I was frustrated at times because it took longer than I thought, but I absolutely LOVE my new room. I still have some finishing touches, but the bulk of the project is finished. YEAH!!!!!!! So take a look and ENJOY cuz I certainly do.
My New and IMPROVED MASTER SUITE!!!
Here is a little insight into the project- and all the FUN we had!
1 comment:
Wow! Looks great! Some day when we get a house we'll hire you and you and re-decorate for us. Some day...
Post a Comment