June 12th-22nd... This will be the first of our New Mexico trip. I'm still waiting on other pictures. It might be out of order, but we want to share our fun with everyone.
I will describe our trek to NM in another post, it's an interesting story. This is June 13th- Cliffs amusement park. I lived in NM for 4 years and I had never been to cliffs- and I still had not been to Cliffs. This was a new adventure. There were crazy rides, kiddie rides, log rides, screaming, laughing, and also a little whining. The kids had a blast. They rode the Carousel, the teacups, frog jumper, planes, cars, bumper cars and balloons. Us BIG kids got to ride The RATTLER! Oh it was crazy. Tommy said it rattled his bones, Josh said "He wasn't lyin." Josh and Dad rode the Fireball- It was a circle. They went around and around in a vertical circle-- upside down 60 feet in the air and Dad loved it.... Then we all went on the Log ride- Siera said it "was totally awesome. We have to do it again!" Craig got Savana to go on an actual roller coaster. Apparently it was a little scary- she freaked out, but I was proud she was brave enough to try.
Anyways, we had a ton of fun, and it wore us out... I hope you enjoy the pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment