As most of you know I had girls camp this last week- it was amazing. We had 11 girls from our ward go and that is a lot if you knew the size of our ward. But they were all wonderful. We laughed, and joked, played games, did our certification, got drenched in the rain, hiked until everyone was sore, and then continued to laugh and smile through it all. Wednesday night however I was transported to the emergency room with intense abdominal pains so I couldn't stay to finish out camp. I was really bummed because I didn't want to let the girls down, and I just loved hanging out with them. But they seemed to make it ok without me. So a big THANK YOU to Janette Lovell and Collette Scott and Craig Barnes for making sure my girls made it home ok. You guys are amazing.
I'll be posting pics of camp as soon as I get my camera back!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you "survived"...literally! I hope you're feeling better. Can't wait to see some fun pics!
Post a Comment