7.26.2010

The Aunt's visit...

Aunt Peter and Aunt Theresa came to visit us all the way from Seattle. (No, there is nothing wrong with Peter, it was a slip from a little kid so many years ago and we just call him Aunt Peter, and he likes it!) We had so much fun. We went to the fairgrounds for the Pioneer Day Celebration, and we got to watch the Indian Pony Races- they were great. I've never seen a horse run directly into other horses before, I wish I would have had my camera with me- oh well. Then we got together on Sunday for dinner, we played and talked, and did a lot of laughing. The kids took to wrestling and horsey rides, and then a water fight. It was great to spend time with them. Hopefully we'll get to visit them in Seattle sometime.
(Oh, Theresa is Gary's sister.)






No comments: