Siera is 6 years old.
I don't think she should do that anymore-get older I mean. It is not fair to me as her mother to watch her blossom into a big girl. What happened to my adorable sweet LITTLE girl? She gets bigger and bigger every day, but I asked her if she felt any different and she just said, "No, I still feel 5!" I love that girl. She is always so perceptive!
The morning of her birthday she was happy to tell everyone about it. She nudged her sister and said "Savana- wake up and tell me Happy Birthday!" She is such a sweet heart. I feel bad that we had to celebrate her birthday with the flu, but it happens. I am glad that she is feeling better now. As you can see she is a beautiful girl and I am proud to be her mama!
Happy Birthday baby girl!
We love you!





1 comment:
Siera, what a cute girl you are. And mom takes the best pictures.
Post a Comment