3.10.2011

behind the times

Here is a little bit of what we have been up to. Josh has gone ice fishing the last couple of times he has been home. He LOVES it! I admit I always thought I would hate it, but it is pretty fun. But this is the fish he caught. It's pretty big as fish go- I'm not sure of the statistics, but I'm sure if you are super curious you can always call Josh and he will tell you.

Photobucket

About a month ago- i know it has taken me forever to post this- I did a photo shoot in my front room. In order to get everything set up I had to move everything out. It was still in its empty state when the kids came home and they had a ball. They brought up their stereo and started dancing! By dancing I mean arms flailing, legs flying, believe they can break dance- dancing! It was so fun to watch. Luckily I still had my camera out to capture my littles getting jiggy with it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mohna said...

Wow! I'm impressed with those hand stands! Fun!