EASTER...
We were blessed with somewhat good weather. Thank goodness. We all gathered together at Grammy's for egg dying, cousin playing, and good eatin- isn't that what you do on Easter? We had tons of fun. All the grandkids gathered together to dye their eggs, and anything else they touched- it was mayhem.


For Easter I actually made the girls their skirts. It was "sew" easy!! Pardon the pun. I was so proud of myself for completing the project, and the girls LOVE the skirts so that made it all worthwhile. Every year the kids get a new church outfit for Easter so they can look their best for Church. Since we all get a new outfit, it's the perfect time to take family pictures. This time I took the pictures- I thought they turned out pretty well...



SOCCER---
Tommy has started another season with the VIPERS. This is such a good team, and a great coach. We really got lucky there. Tommy loves to play and is such a natural, it is a lot of fun to watch him. So far they have had a great season (W-3, L-2, Tie-1), and we still have a few games to go!
GYMNASTICS---
Savana is enrolled at the Community Rec Center in the gymnastics program. She has a really great teacher who is helping her develop her talents quite a bit. Savana loves to tumble and she is on her way to becoming really great. She has such a grace about her when she moves, it's actually quite beautiful.

SWIMMING LESSONS---
Since summer is fast approaching and we all love to swim, I thought it was about time that the little ones (Timothy and Siera) took lessons. I get kinda tired of worrying if they are wearing their floaties or not. Anyways, I couldn't figure out what to do with Tommy and Savana while the littles were in lessons so I just signed them all up and it was the best thing I could have done. They are loving every minute and are such naturals. There is no fear when it comes to the water and that's a good thing. Siera was quickly moved from beginner to intermediate and is advancing rapidly- I was told by her teacher that she is a natural diver- It was a beautiful thing. Timothy was a little shy at first but he just gets right in there and loves sticking his face in the water. Tommy and Savana are both in the advanced class- they are doing very well. My original plan was to work out a little while they swam, but it's too fun to sit and watch them all having fun. I guess that's the joys of being a mom- sit back and watch everybody else have fun right?

2 comments:
Great job with your catch up! It's fun to see pics of all the things I know you are up to.
You guys sound busy! Great job on the skirts- did you use old jeans for the denim part or just make it? Cause if you just made that part... wow.
Post a Comment