6.05.2011

She's getting baptized

My sweet little Savana is growing up WAY too fast. I keep trying to stop her, but she is stubborn and she just won't listen. This year is an important year for her. She is turning 8 and has the opportunity to be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This is a choice that she has made on her own, and is extremely excited about it. The actual baptism won't be for a couple more weeks, but we wanted to send out some fun invitations and invitations always should have pictures right? (Well, at least when mom is a photographer). We took so many, but I am only posting a few- there were too many to choose from. I guess that is the curse of having such a beautiful daughter! We are so proud of Savana and her choice- We love you little girl!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

Genessa said...

They turned out great! Love them. She is a beautiful little girl you should be one proud mama!

The Broadbent Family said...

Heidi...those are incredible pics... I'll have to show those around and maybe I'll start lining up photography for you out here so I can get you to come visit!!!!

The Garvin's said...

Exciting! We got the same dress. I should have you take some pictures of Halle :) We'll be in touch. very cute, by the way!!!

Twinmomwv said...

Beautiful pics!

Beth and Patrick were baptized last Sunday. How did you beat me to blogging about baptisms this year? I can't believe our kids are this old. Where have the last 8 years gone?!

Jasmine said...

What a beautiful girl! Those pictures are amazing!

Heidi said...

Thanks for all your comments! I still can't believe how fast the time has gone! She'll be grown up before I know it!

Mohna said...

What beautiful pictures of Savana! Better not let Jon see them or he'll be jealous. JK!

Taylor Family said...

Holy awesome pictures!! Congratulations Savana!