I can't believe my baby is FIVE!!! It seems like yesterday that he was just a baby. Timothy has grown up so much this year. He is loves to do just about anything-especially if Tommy is involved. He is such a good helper around the house, he is so loving and is always willing to give someone a hug. He is the highlight to our lives and he is definitely spoiled because of that.
So this year when I asked Timothy what he wanted to do for his birthday, it took about a half a second for him to respond "BOWLING!" So that's what we did. It was so much fun, and a little hectic, to take several little boys bowling. I laughed so hard when the ball rolled down the wrong lane, or when the balls were thrown up into the air rather than down the lane, or when the boys would run up to the line-stop-then lightly roll the ball!!







No comments:
Post a Comment