4.11.2012

Practice makes perfect

I am always taking pictures of my family and my kids especially- but I have neglected to take a picture of two very important members of our family. Rocky, our black lab, is 4 years old and is such a fun dog. He LOVES to play ball, swim and go hunting with Josh. He is super sweet and just wants to be around us all the time. When the kids are in the back yard he whines to just be where they are. He is pretty dirty in these pictures, just because it's been warm and he likes to roll in the dirt to keep cool. But he is such a pretty dog, with such a funny personality!

Photobucket

This is our Zoey. She is the queen of the household. She is the boss. She loves to sleep on pillows, blankets, jackets, even backpacks- anything but the floor! She is our 9 year old Beagle and she has been in our family for 8 years. She is so much fun to play with, and the girls especially love to walk her around and dress her up!

Photobucket


I am taking a photography course and am learning all kinds of new things and so I will be sharing some practice pictures. This is my first attempt at a motion picture. I was messing with panning, and shutter speeds. I both froze the picture mid-action and moved my camera to imply action. Timothy is such a great sport to help me out! Of course it doesn't hurt him to just play on the swing!
Photobucket

No comments: