5.05.2012

Go TURTLES!!

I absolutely LOVE to watch my kids doing what they love. Even though soccer is well into the season, today was the first REAL spring soccer- with frigid temperatures and brisk winds I was chilled to the bone. My hands were frozen and my ears were cold, but something like that wouldn't stop Timothy from getting out there to play. This season he is on such a great team- coach Z is awesome and we are hoping to stick with him through the years. Timothy has really broken out of his shell and just loves to get out and get the ball. He scored twice today and the team was was victorious with a 17-6 score! The turtles are undefeated so far! I'm glad I got some good pictures of how this kid plays- he is so naturally talented! It's a good thing that he and his brother are so good at this stuff and they can help each other. Even though it was COLD outside, he had lots and lots and lots and lots of fun!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: