We have been so busy this summer, but we have been having A LOT of fun. This weekend was no exception. LAGOON BABY!! If you haven't heard of Lagoon it's an amusement park in UT. I used to go there a lot when I was a young teenager and it has definitely grown since then. Lots of great rides for the kids and lots of awesome rides for the adults. The last time we came I was pregnant with Timothy, so this was his first time and the first time the others can really remember. Our reasoning for going to Lagoon was to practice for Florida- yes we are going to DisneyWorld for Christmas! Anyways, this was our rehearsal, for riding the rides, waiting in line, and staying together walking through the park. I have to say it was FANTASTIC. The kids did amazing. We got to go with all of Josh's family. That was so much fun. All the cousins got to play and ride rides together and us big kids got to pair off to have lots of fun. The 3 older kids were tall enough to ride everything and Timothy was only 1 inch too short to get on some of the bigger ones- oh well, he at least was willing to ride them. I was surprised, Tommy was super excited to go on the big rides, and the girls blew me away with how brave they are. There is one ride, the WICKED, and it is fast. It shoots you straight up then you go straight down and around, etc- the girls were really nervous, but as soon as it was over Siera wanted to go again. Tommy and Siera rode in the very front seat on several roller coasters and they all found their favorites. I can't wait to make this trip again when we can all ride all of the rides- it will be even better!


No comments:
Post a Comment