We have a boat! Yes, it's true, we bought a boat- 4 years ago in fact. We, and when I say that I mean Josh and his Dad, found a great deal on this boat. So they drove to Boise to get it. Then in sat at my in-laws for 3 years. Finally at the end of last summer Josh, along with the help of several others, got the boat running- but by then it was too late to take it out. So this year, FINALLY, we got to go fishing in our boat. The kids weren't too thrilled with the slow trolling action, but we did enjoy going really fast. We even let the kids sit in the front while we sped through the water. Next time, definitely we'll wear our swim suits though. I had fun driving, Dad and Josh had a great time fishing and we almost caught some, and even Tommy got to drive the boat for a little while. Dad says the two greatest days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it, for now I have to disagree- it would be the first day you get it to run in the water!!




No comments:
Post a Comment