
First of all, a new school year has started. The kids were so very ready to go back to school after a long summer. Tommy is in 5th grade this year, Savana is in 4th, Siera in 2nd and Timbo finally started Kindergarten! They sure love their school- and they are all doing very well. Their teachers love them!
Over Labor Day weekend Tommy and I, along with my BFF Mohna ran a 5k! I'm not a runner by any means, but we had so much fun training and running. Here's hoping we can do it every year!
Official results: Tommy came in 24th @ 26.20 while Mona and I came in 50 and 51@ 30.09

Josh and I love to go to the temple and so do the kids. One soccer free day (which was rare) we wanted to go to the open house for the Brigham City temple but it was over, so instead we went to visit the Idaho Falls temple and go to the visitor's center. We had so much fun there, and the spirit was incredibly strong. The kids loved to get their pictures taken all over the temple grounds. It was was a great day.
I am so proud of Tommy. He loves Cub Scouts and has an amazing leader (shouts to Angela)! She has worked with him, and he has worked at home to complete his Weblos badge in September.
On November 1st Tommy got his Arrow of Light. That is the highest rank you can get as a Cub Scout. He has advanced through all the ranks, gone above and beyond in everything and now he has crossed over to the 11 yr-old scouts (officially Boy Scouts)! I am so proud of him.
Around here, Halloween is one of our FAVORITE holidays. We love to dress up, eat candy and celebrate Tommy's birthday. Tommy wanted to go as a rocker and we got to shave his head into a mohawk- he liked it so much he kept it for a few days, even to is arrow of light ceremony. Timothy wanted to be Mario- it was a popular outfit, but I'm pretty sure he was the cutest one. The girls wanted to be Rodeo Queen's so I thought I would join them. Josh came home that day, but I think he did great on his costume! We had so much fun trick-or-treating too! Timothy finally got the hang of it and was running from house to house, but it only lasted for an hour. We were all pretty tired, but we got plenty of candy so we were good. It was a perfect Halloween!

And here he is.... HE'S 11!! Yes he's that old. I still can't believe it. I am so lucky to be his mom. He is my pride and joy. He is such a good kid, I sometimes forget that he is still a little boy. I have great hopes that he will be a fine young man! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!
1 comment:
Funny thing is even though I know what you're up to it's still so fun to see your pictures! Love the Halloween costumes! And way to go Tommy for earning your Arrow of Light!
Post a Comment