1.05.2011

Catching up... 3rd grade program


Since I am catching up on posts here, I better put this one in. Tommy had his 3rd grade Christmas program back on December 15th, feels like eons ago, but it was fun. They sang all the Christmas carols, but with crazy words like "Deck the Halls and clean the black boards..." and "Rap on the roof top (Tommy's favorite)", "Why can't you sit still, still, still?" among others. It was really cute. The best part was embarrassing Tommy with my LOUD cheers during the performance. I always tell him that it's a good thing I am loud, he will at least know that I am there cheering him on! It is also my privilege as mother to be able to do that! I had a lot of fun!!



See he's is so EMBARRASSED! I love it!!!
And here he is trying to ignore the fact that I am in his face with a camera, he can hardly suppress the smile

I just love this kid!!!

No comments: