1.05.2011

Welcome 2011

Well, the end of 2010 is here and gone and now we are into the year 2011! I can't believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were having the party to ring in 2010- oh well. Last year the kids didn't quite make it until midnight, but not this year. Tommy and Savana both had some Dr. Pepper, and the other two didn't. Can you tell the difference? These kids not only made it to midnight, but well beyond. I was putting them to bed at around 1:30am!! They were so excited to take part in the party and to actually stay up. I sure love that they are getting older and are able to enjoy these things with us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 33rd Anniversary to Gary and Dayle! Everyone in the world was celebrating with you!
Photobucket


Someone had to kiss someone and since Emily's and my husbands were in Wyoming, these two were the designated kissers (although Gary and Dayle snuck a couple in too).
Photobucket


Here, representing the Frazier family is Emily and Brooke!! Even Brooke made it until midnight- although she had a nap around 10pm. I wish I could have done that!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: