6.16.2012

May 10, 2012

Each year the kids get to perform for the parents and the rest of the school. Sometimes it's a holiday theme, or it's just something they are learning in school. This year, for the FIRST GRADE, Siera got to sing songs about going to the zoo. It was fabulous. I loved watching her perform. She is so funny. When each song was over I would cheer for her (if anyone knows me, they know it's LOUD), well she gets embarrassed rather easily, especially with that- so, I only do what any good parent would do- I keep doing it!!! And without fail, after every song she would blush and cover her ears!! I love it. I tried to get some video, but I was laughing so hard it isn't very good. Sorry- you'll just have to imagine it!

Photobucket

Right after Siera's performance Timothy and I headed out to his class field trip to the local pet store. It was of course cold and windy, but that doesn't ever stop the kids from having fun. On little girl, Brooke, was so excited to hold that silly tarantula- funny thing, she was the only one brave enough, Timbo wouldn't even look at it!!! They have all kinds of fun animals, this monkey (Chi-Chi) has been there for a long time, she is over 30 years old! My favorite part was seeing all the babies, especially the goats. After all the fun with the animals we headed over to get some ice cream- YES, THEY WASHED THEIR HANDS!! Timothy and his friend Caleb had so much fun with the ice cream- and of course, it always ends up all over his face. He is just so darned cute, even with a dirty face! Love that kid!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: