8.06.2012

May 18, 2012

My baby graduated from Pre-School! I still can't believe how big he is getting. They did a whole huge program with songs and  speaking parts. I was so proud of Timothy for being brave and performing so well. He is such a big boy and I am so proud of him.
Photobucket


Photobucket


This is my favorite video of the whole graduation- the song were cute yes, but nothing compares to this.
The kids were supposed to say their name and clap out the syllables to show they know what syllables are. Well, we couldn't figure out if he was going to say "Tim" or "Timothy"- this is what he said...

His next speaking part (which we didn't get on video, boo) was this...
 "I'm DIGGIN D and I say duh, duh, duh"
Photobucket

Here he is getting his little diploma and posing with his amazing teacher (and my friend) Mrs. Jen! 
Thanks for a great year!
Photobucket

No comments: